Private investment is the private equity asset management business, which is the special account business of AGF. The fund company non-publicly raises funds or accepts property entrustment, establishes a private equity asset management plan and acts as the manager, in accordance with laws, regulations and asset management contracts, for investors Interest in investment activities.
Single asset management plan and collective asset management plan
Based on the existing private investment product line structure in the market, AGF has carried out functional positioning of the product, starting from matching the needs of different types of customers, clustering the product line, and gradually forming the configuration type (fixed income +, FOF, MOM, etc. ), strategic (segmented stock strategy, fixed income strategy, overseas strategy, etc.), functional and project-based special account product frameworks, and launched dozens of leading products to meet the diversified investment of customers Management needs. The breakdown categories are as follows:
- Private equity investment funds: mainly invest in publicly traded stocks of joint stock limited companies, bond futures, options, and fund shares;
- Private equity investment funds: mainly invest in non-publicly traded corporate equity. Such as M&A funds, real estate funds, infrastructure funds, fixed increase funds for listed companies, etc.;
- Venture capital FOF funds: private equity funds that mainly invest in venture capital private equity funds, trust plans, brokerage asset management, fund special accounts and other asset management
- Tailor-made solutions: AGF provides clients with investment solutions that meet their investment needs and suit their risk-return characteristics, and can enjoy the services of China Asset Management’s dedicated account wealth management team.
- Flexible operation: The size of the special account portfolio is moderate and relatively stable, with fewer investment restrictions, and flexible configuration can be integrated with various factors. When investment opportunities are identified, investment can be moderately concentrated, and the potential for returns is high.
- Pursue stable returns: The private investment account portfolio conducts investment operations in accordance with the investment policies that are discussed and formulated with customers, does not participate in market rankings, and pursues stable returns.
- Highly consistent interests: Private investment financial management charges are more flexible, and managers are given effective incentives through performance compensation, and the interests of the principal and the manager tend to be consistent.